Fall Stampin’ Extravaganza 2018
Dear Stampin’ Pal, It’s time to reserve your seat at our 35th Stamp Event!
Saturday Oct 6th at 10:45am – 3pm (doors open at 10:15am)
Same Location in Monroe- Cascade Church, two entrances
14377 Fryelands Blvd SE or 14377 – 167th Ave SE Monroe, WA 98272
Our day of stamping fun is $38, includes
- All of the supplies and handouts you will need to complete 6 cards
- $15.00 Gift Certificate (to be redeemed that day for Stampin’ Up! Merchandise)
- Many door prize drawings
- Optional card swap (Make several cards of the same design and bring them to trade)
- Beautiful samples, bring your camera and your catalog if you already have one.
- A treat will be provided, but please bring lunch or whatever you need to be the most comfortable. We will be allowing a half hour break.
- Please also bring your own adhesive and scissors, this contributes to your efficiency and we’ll maintain our high standard of teaching and paper crafts.
- If you are planning on coming with a group of friends, please register together. (Contact me so I can get you together on the list while I wait for your confirmation checks to arrive.)
To secure your place for a day of crafting just call me at 206-713-6327, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and mail it with your check (made out to me) for $38.00. Please feel free to make copies of this invitation to share with your friends who may also be interested in attending. Reservations should be received by September 22nd but we continue to take stampers until the camp date, or until we’re completely full. I will send you a confirmation after you register.
Sincerely, Your STAMPIN’ UP! Demonstrator, Shannon Cole
Name: _______________________________Phone: __________________
Women with whom I would like to sit:______________________________________
Please send a check for $38.00 and this portion of the form to:
Shannon Cole POBox 43 Monroe,Wa 98272
Or PayPal: www.stampingcatstudio.com (under Creative Cat Store)
Or pay by Square CC reader with Shannon 206-713-6327